♥ The Abnormal Beauty Company


If you know me, you know that I'm on this never ending mission for "better skin", even when my skin is "the best it's ever been". I could rattle of a list of 1,001 skin improvements I'd like to see, but realistically, besides the odd (*knock on wood*) hormonal, food or product related allergy break-out - I'm pretty content with how it looks and feels. Buttttt, if you also know me, you know I'm picky. Probably too picky. Sometimes exhaustingly and painfully picky. If it's not just right - it's not right at all.          
               
I've tried everything, twice. I've exfoliated and moisturised with what I can only assume are derivatives of Jesus' tears, given the price tag ...that yielded mediocre results. And I've cleansed and toned using affordable products that I swore were my holy grails ...until I learnt that theyre riddled with chemicals, alcohol and parabens. Go figure. The search continues.

Enter The Abnormal Beauty Company. If you haven't heard of them yet, you're missing out. Honestly. They proclaim to be "doing everything others don't do" - and they might be right. Founded and manufactured entirely in Toronto, they're making waves in the beauty industry by offering  everything from single ingredient products to first ever high-tech formulations (and they're cruelty free!) As a skincare junkie, I had to give them a go. 

Let's keep it short and sweet - I'm kind of obsessed. I tried to hold off using these products for a few weeks after purchasing, as I was experiencing a product related breakout (*cough*Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream*cough*) that I could only describe as my worst nightmare. I didn't want to add fuel to the fire in case I had an adverse reaction, but I couldn't wait to get my anxious little hands on these ...and thankfully I didn't. I noticed an immediate (let's be real, immediate = approximately a week) change in my skin's texture (welcome back baby's butt-like-cheeks!) and the diminishing of spots. It's been just over a month now and I've only seen more positive results: softer, plumper, glowier skin. There's no turning back. 

This post was not intended to be a thorough review of individual products, but I have listed below the one's I've begun using if you're interested in reading more about them. I highly suggest visiting one of Deciem's locations to discuss any skin concerns, and have one of their incredibly knowledgeable associates help you choose what's right for you. 

If you'd like a more in-depth review on any of the above products - let me know!
Powered by Blogger.